Friday, April 8, 2011

Random Fact of the Day!!

I have now put up 3 random facts for this week!!! :) today it has something to do with mules!
Sammy still hasn't been on :( but I'm gunna keep doing at least 3 random facts every week! I just hope that there are enough facts to keep me going. Ok so I'm like really bored right now so I'm going to put some pictures of animals on this post!! :)

                                                                     HoRsE........
                                                                              

ZeBrA...


MuLe'S

.......................................

DoG!


PaNdA!


CoW!

...............................................

DuCk!!


PuFfIn..


BuNy!



                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment